How can i get income information of my husband and father in law?

Sir/ Madam, I had launched a complaint against my husband and my father in law at a family court because of they are asking me dowry and they are behaving badly with me , i have one baby boy as well having age 3 and half year, so we had asked court to get some money for my and my sun's survival. And for the same court asked me the income source of my husband and my family , so i can get some money from my family.I had applied a application for father in laws home property document but they denied to give me the same , just because of i have no home tax receipt. Kindly assist me on this.

Firstly you should file a police complaint under Section 498A and dowry prohibition act. Thereafter you should file a application under Section 125 crpc seeking maintenance for your 3 years old boy.

Furthermore, you can file an application under Section 12, 19 of Domestic violence Act thereby seeking  right to residence and compensation.

If you intend to file divorce then you can file divorce petition under Section 13(1) on the ground of cruelty.