How can i get income information of my husband and father in law?

Sir/ Madam, I had launched a complaint against my husband and my father in law at a family court because of they are asking me dowry and they are behaving badly with me , i have one baby boy as well having age 3 and half year, so we had asked court to get some money for my and my sun's survival. And for the same court asked me the income source of my husband and my family , so i can get some money from my family.I had applied a application for father in laws home property document but they denied to give me the same , just because of i have no home tax receipt. Kindly assist me on this.

Answers (1)

427 votes

Firstly you should file a police complaint under Section 498A and dowry prohibition act. Thereafter you should file a application under Section 125 crpc seeking maintenance for your 3 years old boy.

Furthermore, you can file an application under Section 12, 19 of Domestic violence Act thereby seeking  right to residence and compensation.

If you intend to file divorce then you can file divorce petition under Section 13(1) on the ground of cruelty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles