queshow can i get ex- parte order. Wife not appearing since last 3 hearing

how can i get exparte as my wife is not appearing in the Court since last 3 hearings??? i had filed a case for Restitution of conjugal rights.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansTry all modes of service of summons including extended modes and lastly substituted service by publication

      If wife does not appear after that the judge will proceed exparte on request which can be made orally by the counsel before the judge.

      Feel free to revert in case of clarifications

      Advocate Sonia Saini

        Dwarka, Delhi

    • ansLaw says that if despite sufficient opportunities, if a party fails to appear then the matter can be proceeded Exparte. You have to file an application for the same detailing bout how after taking all steps and valid service your wife is disregarding the court and its dictums

      Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

        Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

    • ansNormally one could argue before court that the other side is not interested in the matter and the matter be proceeded with ex parte.

      But in this case, since the outcome of the case itself invovles the other sides presence, it is kind of pointless to have ex parte proceeding. Even if you win but your wife cannot be located, how will conjugal rights be restored?

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I am married since 6 yr have a 3 yr old daughter. My in laws…

    498a filed by wife After 2 months I filed for divorce ABP still on progress…
    My wife decided to leave me after just 7 months of our Hindu marriage –…
    my wife want Alimony from me but in reality i want my wife back i…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly