Gave letter of mentioning about my affairs. Wife filed case now.

Am a sufferer of Crpc 498a, 125 and domestic violence. I had given a letter mentioning that am a drinker,smoker and i have afffairs with girls .Based on that letter she filed all these cases on me .How can i escape from all these as fast as possible .Please le me know with your genuine answers please....

Answers (1)

132 votes
letter is evidence against you , but you can file anticipatory bail application under section 438 of criminal procedure code stating reason such as you were forced to write letter self accusing yourself.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles