Gave letter of mentioning about my affairs. Wife filed case now.

Am a sufferer of Crpc 498a, 125 and domestic violence. I had given a letter mentioning that am a drinker,smoker and i have afffairs with girls .Based on that letter she filed all these cases on me .How can i escape from all these as fast as possible .Please le me know with your genuine answers please....

letter is evidence against you , but you can file anticipatory bail application under section 438 of criminal procedure code stating reason such as you were forced to write letter self accusing yourself.