Father is spending daughters money after her divorce what to do

my father got my sis divorced 10 Yrs back.and didnt take allomeny from other side.then took all her FDs and forced her to sign and spend all her money.now he is mentelly and phigically harressing her and telling her to leave the house.plz advice as he is 70 so i cant do anything.plz advice.

A few questions need to be addressed first. Who is the owner of the house?

If it is your father then there is little your sister can do except move out. If it is your sisters house then it might be possible to have him live separately though considering his advanced age it would be difficult as the law required parents to be maintained by their adult children.

Your sister should approach the CAW Cell in her area by writing to them or by going there in person.