Father in law got Will made from husband before dying taking property

My husband was an alcoholic who died. My husband before dying made a Will in favour of my in laws. The Will was made by my father in law but signed by my husband. Now the house i am staying in is also Willed to my in laws. Now if they remove me what action can i take?

Dear client first u have to challenge that will in civil court. Also u have to take injunction order by filing injunction suit in civil court for not removing u from home. Also file suit for partition of property of yr late husband to get yr share. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune