Father in law got Will made from husband before dying taking property

My husband was an alcoholic who died. My husband before dying made a Will in favour of my in laws. The Will was made by my father in law but signed by my husband. Now the house i am staying in is also Willed to my in laws. Now if they remove me what action can i take?

Answers (1)

Dear client first u have to challenge that will in civil court. Also u have to take injunction order by filing injunction suit in civil court for not removing u from home. Also file suit for partition of property of yr late husband to get yr share. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My father is torturing my mother not giving her proper food and having second affair. I am the only girl child. If she applies divorce what sort of be…

Read More

Dear sir,/mam My question is ,if a couple are married from 4.5 yrs as per hindu marriage and they have no compatibility at all. They are like east-we…

Read More

Does the waiver of six-month cooling off period apply to divorces filed in the month of September 2017…

Read More

how to file a divorce if the wife is not ready for the divorce kindly suggest...…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue