quesFalse dowry case.

I have married before 2 years, my wife live only 15 days and leave my home by blaming my parents on d false dowry issue after dat She never came and refusuing to come 8 my home. My wife and inlaws always harres and publically abuse my parents and younger brother sister dat they will arrest my hole family on false dowry case bcoz law is in favour of woman. Now i filed divorce case before 3 days. What precaution should i take so dat my family will not arrest on 498a and other case which she will planning to file?? Our hole family is in a depression on d coming situation.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou can file Anticipatory bail and get arresting stay or get notice bail from session court or High court as you think fit.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi everyone I have a query. I'm a Hindu lady. I filled divorce case. Mediation…
    In the case of a separation/divorce, how is the monthly maint/ one time alimony decided?…

    I am married for 10 months. Since marriage all my accounts and ATM cards are…

    I want a divorce from my husband. Please help me, advise me.

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly