×

quesFalse domestic violence case. What should we do if she complaints?

My elder brothers wife lodge a complaint against our family earlier. After that they were compromised and live together more than 6 years. now again she is threatening our family. We are not part of with them . we are leaving seperately. Does she complaint against us.If she compalints what we have to do.

If your elder brothers wife files an complaint against you then you can take the defence that you were staying separately with them ,

Further more, courts issue summon against those family member who are residing with the female.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services