quesFalse domestic violence case. What should we do if she complaints?

My elder brothers wife lodge a complaint against our family earlier. After that they were compromised and live together more than 6 years. now again she is threatening our family. We are not part of with them . we are leaving seperately. Does she complaint against us.If she compalints what we have to do.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      If your elder brothers wife files an complaint against you then you can take the defence that you were staying separately with them ,

      Further more, courts issue summon against those family member who are residing with the female.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My wife has given birth to someone else's daughter and her family expects me to…
    Is it possible to get a divorce after 15 years of marriage as we are…
    I have filed Divorce case in 2012...husband is not ready to give divorce saying he…
    Hello i want to ask abt decree..when will I get my divorce decree from final…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>