quesfalse case of 498A against husband and his family

I had a love marriage on 7th march 2013, my wife she is from Jabalpur MP, she stayed with me for 4 month and then she went back to his father leaving me alone, now she has filed a 498a after 8months on me, now me and my family is out on bail, me & my parents are innocent am feeling so bad because of my wrong choice of life partner my parents are suffering plz help us now wat shuld v do, my parents and me new has ask her for dowery nor hav shout on her but then to she filed 489a plz suggest any lawyer in mumbai v r middle class people dont know anything about this section plz i want my parents to get out of this mess created by my wife

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansSection 498 A is really difficult section, but don't worry, justice prevails.
      Since you all are on bail it is a positive sign. You should and try to patch up with her leaving emotions on one side. If you are unable to do that case will be on merits.

      Act quickly lest you may be arrested and put behind bars. Once you have secured bail you can defend yourself on merits and dislodge her entire case as it is, according to you, false.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    After 6 yrs of married life, everyday i pity myself for taking that decision. Since…

    Me and my wife ready for mutual divorce as per the discussion in family meeting.…

    I am a woman, 37 years old living in Thane. I want to take divorce.…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>