×

quese 430 case filed by hindu friend married to a muslim guy

MY FRIEND WHO IS A HINDU MARRIED A MUSLIM GUY , THEY GOT SEPERATED AND STAYING SEPERATE SINCE LAST 9 YEARS , THE COURT HAS GIVEN LIGALE DOCUMENT TO HER , FOR THE CUSTODY OF HER DAUGHTER . THE GUYS HAS NOT SEEN THEM SINCE LAST 9 YEARS . HE HAS MENTIONED IN THE POLICE NC THAT HE MARRIED TO SOME OTHER GIRL . LAST 4 DATES HE HAS NOT ATTENED THE COURT FOR THE FINAL HEARING OF THE DIVORCE . AND NOT GIVING DIVORCE . SHE WANTS TO GET MARRIED , WHAT DOES SHE DO TO GET LEGAL DIVORCE . the lawyer has filled e 430 case .

Your query is silent on :

1. Under which provision they filed divorce
      2. Has your lawyer filed 430 case?

Please provide above facts.

However, you can ask your lawyer to move an application for arguments and incase he does not appear before the court on subsequent dates . The court thereafter on examining the evidence can pass an exparte order for divorce.

• ansYour query is silent on :
      2. Has your lawyer filed 430 case?
      Please provide above facts.
      However, you can ask your lawyer to move an application for arguments and incase he does not appear before the court on subsequent dates . The court thereafter on examining the evidence can pass an exparte order for divorce .

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services