divorce without consent of wife -muslim law

I am a muslim girl. My husband sent a talaq letter (divorce letter). I don't accept this divorce. But as per muslim law I cant stop my husband from giving talaq to me. Is there any other way so that I can stop this divorce ?? I am not willing to give divorce.

It can be challenged on the ground that the procedure laid down in muslim law as to the presence of witnesses has not been complied with.

You can even challenge this divorce on the ground of absence of witnesses at the time of the divorce, and even as per the new law framed by the supreme court he is liable to maintenance even after the divorce.

Learn what is triple talaq, rules related to this divorce under Islam and its validity in India at LawRato.