Divorce laws for a housewife

Iam married fr the last 20yrs to a person who drinks daily evening, physically and verbally assults me. Mentally assults my daughter of 19yrs, blackmails her that if she doesnt support him he wont bear her expenses as my daughter supports me when she finds him unresonable. He is 51 and i am 40. I intend to divorce him as i cant take it anymore. Mine was a love marriage so my parents were not supportive and i cudnt share my ordeal to them. His family is also very bad...his sister's son molested my daughter when she was 12 yrs old but nobody stood up, when i confronted my husband hit me. Help me

As per your query, since there is lot of physical violence you can file a complaint in women cell and file for divorce on the ground of cruelty and also file for maintenance from your husband for you and your daughter as he is liable to pay the maintenance, we will advise you to get in touch with any of the LawRato lawyer for proper assistance.