Divorce is still pending but Girl again Marry to some one else.

Dear experts, Good day, As we are gong on in Court under 13 -B against our arrange marriage, But my wife has been married to a another boy with whom she was having an affair before our marriage. She has withdrawn other cases ( 125-c, and 498- A) as per mediation center settlement, and I have paid her for 8,00,000/- Rs through some family sources. which has been documented in medication settlement too. But now without divorce, She marry a Guy in Feb 2017 with whom she was having affair earlier. But regarding her marriage I do not have any proof in hand, but have whole information regarding the same verbally. I am aware about the person and his family and their residence to whom she did marriage as per Hindu Rituals and staying with him. In this situation what should I do, I want to take every possible action against the case, as It is very insulating and harassing for me face this. kindly advice for the same.

Answers (2)

271 votes

Dear client,
Your verbal proof has to` be proved.
She can be sued for this` remarriage. Make up your mind to fight it out. Once you take a decision, do not step back.
That I assure to help you but do not retreat.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

189 votes

Dear sir,
you can file a case of bigamy against your wife as per the provisions of Indian penal code. for this you need to have some strong proofs which you can show to the police to register a case against your wife.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles