×

quesDivorce case when husband doesn't appear in the court

I got married in 2000, I have two children. Last 7 years we are living separate because of domestic violence & dowry. I have filed separation in 2005. In feb 2013 my husband agreed for mutual divorce when I cancelled all the running cases. My lawyer force me if i want divorce then i have to agree in any case. After written concern by him i deny all the cases. But after this my husband did not come in court. Judge said in 13b it is your responsibility to present opposite party in court. What can i do now?

• ansIn mutual consent it is for both the parties to appear before court & both want divorce from each other. You should have withdrawn your cases after his appearance only. Any way it is better for you to file your cases again if he does not agree to appear.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services