Divorce case filed before the 498A filed on us. What consequences?

Hi, My younger brother's wife family had filed FIR against me and my brother with section 498a and section 3,4 DP act on 31 Mar 2015. the women's police station has filed FIR against us. On Aug 15th we got notice from women's police station asking to meet the subinspector at their police station. But we had filed divorce case in family court last year Oct 2014. Now question is that 1.Whether women's police station can file FIR without enquiring the details ? 2. Since the divorce case is filed 5months prior to this case, what consequences will be on us when we meet the women's police station

Yes, Women police station can file an FIR. Pending divorce case is not a ground for the police to not to entertain a complaint as it is the primary duty of the police. When you meet the police they might try to settle the disputes in front of both the parties. If it fails they they will forward the records to the Jurisdictional Magistrate.