dissolving of marriage- not registered marriage

I have been married for 1 year, but me & my husband are not in good terms & we are planning to get divorced, we have not registered our marriage legally, so i would like to know if we can get divorced?

Of course you can get divorce. Absence of registration does not emasculate in any manner the rights of spouses to dissolve the marriage.

You can get a divorce even if the marriage was not registered, provided you are able to produce sufficient evidence by way of marriage photos, invitation cards etc.