×

quesdeath by mutual consent

My husband and I are not in good terms for 11 years and now we both plan for mutual divorce. Meanwhile I fell in love with a person. My husband set up people to track my whereabouts. He now threatens to kill the person or file a police complaint against him. Please suggest the possible way out ?

• ansIt appears your marriage is all over. So do not waste time any more for divorce especially when your husband may be ready for mutual divorce. Before it is done do not antagonize much so your plan for mutual divorce may be jeopardized.
      Do bear in mind that if your husband backtracks form his commitment of mutual divorce, then you are not getting divorce anytime soon. So act accordingly and cautiously.

You are in love with a person other than your husband when you have not received divorce, it is a serious offence for which your husband can take legal action against your paramour, however convince your husband for mutual divorce in calm Mind or file divorce case and contest.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services