quescheating husband- ran away leaving wife and child

My friend who is from Patna (Bihar) having love marriage in dec 2008 with a Bengali man living in Delhi. She have a 3 yr old son now. Her husband cheated on her and hided that this is his second marriage. Now again her husband trying for third marriage and when she catch him red handed. He escaped from house without any information silently. Nobody having idea where he is. Since 4-5 month he had done no contact with his wife and family. My friend want to get divorced but she has no idea how she can do it. because she have no idea where her husband and in laws are

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansFirtly, you should lodge police complaint against your husband for cheating and criminal breach of trust. The police will be liable to trace your husband.

      You can even hire a detective agency to trace your husband and to collect evidences against your husband.
      Then file for divorce against your husband. On the contrary if your husband cannot be traced for service of summons you can apply for substituted service by paper publication.

      You can file criminal case u/s 498A, 494, 420, 506 IPC against your husband. He should be brought to books for his offences. Once he is arrested file case of maintenance as well u/s 12 of PWDV Act. Do not let him go so easily.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi, I am currently living in Hyderabad with my parents.I have been married for about…

    i have a seven months old baby boy. i would like to get his custody…

    I got married in nov 2015 and from oct 2016 i have been living separstely.…

    I have some misunderstanding with my sister in law. Now she is brainwashing my husband…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly