challenging family court decision

dear sir,my income is not more than 15,000 per month and family court has passed in maintenance order of 20,000 per month and apart form that separate alumni, i had challenged these same in high court but it got rejected, now i am in mess as my income before marriage also was the same and due to my lawyers mistake i lost chance of producing evidences, i dont have this money to pay , kindly assist

From your query one thing is clear that you challenged the said order in High Court but it came to be rejected. For this you have remedy to file matter in Supreme Court with ground of changed circumstances or if the case is pending in Family Court in that case you can file an application to either reveiw or under change circumstances with details of present salary slip etc.