challenging family court decision

dear sir,my income is not more than 15,000 per month and family court has passed in maintenance order of 20,000 per month and apart form that separate alumni, i had challenged these same in high court but it got rejected, now i am in mess as my income before marriage also was the same and due to my lawyers mistake i lost chance of producing evidences, i dont have this money to pay , kindly assist

Answers (1)

315 votes

From your query one thing is clear that you challenged the said order in High Court but it came to be rejected. For this you have remedy to file matter in Supreme Court with ground of changed circumstances or if the case is pending in Family Court in that case you can file an application to either reveiw or under change circumstances with details of present salary slip etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles