Case of streedhan and domestic violence.

I m married in feb 2002.i have a daughter of 11 years old.from the day 1 my in-laws started treating me like a servant.i never say anething to my parents anething in the starting.the tym goes i tolerate lot bcause i thought that smeday my husband,in-laws and brother in law will realise that they r doing wrong with me but i was wrong.i have made CAW cell complaint in 2005, then i compromise and go back with my husband as they assure my parents that it will not happen again... but after 4-5 months they started again.i tolerate and accept that they will never change.i have to live here and tolerate everything for the future of my daughter.Now from june 2013 i m living my parents home where i have mother,brother,bhabhi and niece.there is dv complaint and 354 crpc filed against my brother in law as he misbhave me in nov 2013 when i visit to my matrimonial home with my daughter as she is a child and wnt to meet her father for the winter clothes of me and my daughter.My father in law call me to take the clothes.but they was preplanned.Sir i want to ask that i want a house and 25 lacs FD in the name of my daughter as i hve to secure her.i m not brother is bearing all the expenses of us.wat i do. can i get wat i want.they have 3 properties

Answers (1)

428 votes
What is your husband income? If your husband and in laws are ill treating you file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and seek maintenance, alimony. You can also file a domestic violence case claim right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation. You can also seek protection order against your husband and in laws in the DV case. Further, claim compensation for the mental torture undergone by you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles