can we somehow stop paying monthly maintenance awarded in DV case

The girl was taken back by her parents within 21 days from our home. Th case is going on in Karkardooma Court and we are paying monthly maintenance of Rs.4500 since 3.5 years.

Can we somehow go to the higher court to stop paying this monthly maintenance as we were never wrong here and have been paying regularly since then.

Answer

First of all, what case is pending in the karkardooma court? 
Are you paying maintenance under a order of the court?

If the court has ordered to pay a monthly remuneration of Rs. 4500/- then we would advice you to continue paying. If you stop paying her then it would amount to contempt of court.
You can appeal against the maintenance order of the court. 

The maintenance can only be stopped if your wife remarries after getting the divorce decree from the court.