Can someone nulify their void marriage after one year

Can someone cancell, nulify their void marriage after one year. If so every couple would give some excuses to court and use this method instead of mutual divorce.

yes,certainly couple can nulyfy their void marriage.Void marriages are those marriages which are performed against the basic tenents of respective religion.e.g.if a Hindu contracts marriage when he or she already has a spouse living then such marriage is void marriage and can be nullified.

dear client if u have strong reason that there was unavoidable circumstance so u cannot file for annulment within one year. but u both r ready for divorce the n go for mutual divorce. it is easiest way to get divorce. after filing mutual divorce u will get divorce in six months. for any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

pune