can sister's in laws stop paying maintenance if she remarries?

Actually my sister husband expired in oct 2009 and after that there in-laws started creating problems for her like not giving her jewelry, shop of his husband. so we have filled a complaint in women cell and they have refered a case in delhi rohini court.
After a lots of effort court has started a maintenance charges and she can stay in in-laws homes.

basically we are planing for re-marriage of my sister and even she is having a kid of 4 yrs.

Now after marriage can there in-laws will stop paying maintenance and that kid do not have any right on his father property?

Regarding your query,
Assuming your sister is a Hindu,
Her claim to the maintenance will get over as soon as she remarries.

But the child's share will continue to exist in his father's property as well as the ancestral property of the father.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli