Can passport be impounded as case is pending of DV

I am undergoing a divorce since 2 years against my wife (I have filed). Immediately she has put up many cases against me for domestic violence & Civil case for maintenance. DV is not a 498 case as our marriage was more than 7 years. During the proceedings Court ordered 15000 as interim maintenance in DV case. And 35000 as interim maintenance in marriage case. I’m a jobless since the whole problem started and am unable to pay such a huge interim. We tried to have a settlement out of court but she is asking for huge sums of money, nearly 80 lacs and a house. I am in no position to pay such amounts.I have put up an appeal in the high court as I’m unable to pay such huge amount. But as per the high court I have to pay the arrears before they can proceed with my request. The arrears have piled up to nearly 1450000. I can not pay such big amount. My lawyer has advised me to go absconding until she compromises. Can she request passport auth to impound my passport. I have summons pending.

Dear client,
Your case is pending in courts and matters are going on. court always passed orders as per income of the husband and after considering your income court would have passed the orders.you have to comply the orders of the Hon'ble High Court, thereafter your matter will be heard by the court and you may get relief from the court in your favour. once you appeared in the court then you should follow the orders and fight your matter on merit. to abscond will not to be permanent solution in your matter and your Passport may be impound by the court in case court find your conduct unfair or unjust.