Can my wife claim for maintenance after seperation

I am a one year married with a 5 months baby man, My wife is about to go to home as she says feels uncomfortable with me now. I dont want her back if she goes this time because this going to happen 2nd time. We are continuously fighting for silly reasons and we are not real happy together. My question is, what may she demand in case she wanted to get separated ? and how I should deal with this situation ?

Ur information is incomplete. Is ur wife ready to go with ur baby ? . What is real problem ? Quick Divorce is not the solution on it. You will have to give maintenance amount to her and your baby. However, the Court will not give divorce unless the reasons are satisfactory such as cruelty, desertion etc which will have to be proved . Try to control and see if settlement is possible.

Dear client if she get separated then she can file monthly maintenance case. She can also file domestic violence case for mental harassment. She can also file dowry harassment complaint under sec 498 a. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune