×

quesCan my daughter get divorced in India without travelling from Dubai

My daughter got married in India in 2008 and later in 2012 due to some work got settled in Dubai.

Now she and her husband have agreed to get divorced mutually. How can she get this done without traveling to India?

Her husband is based in chennai.

The process through which your daughter could get mutual divorce without coming to India is a s follows:

At first your daughter should make a power of attorney in favor of a person in india.

An affidavit is also required to be made.

Then when the 1st motion of divorce comes up and application is to be made in the family court stating that your daughter is unable to visit to india for the motions of mutual divorce and she can verify it via web cam, duly permitted by court.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services