quesCan my daughter get divorced in India without travelling from Dubai

My daughter got married in India in 2008 and later in 2012 due to some work got settled in Dubai.

Now she and her husband have agreed to get divorced mutually. How can she get this done without traveling to India?

Her husband is based in chennai.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      The process through which your daughter could get mutual divorce without coming to India is a s follows:

      At first your daughter should make a power of attorney in favor of a person in india.

      An affidavit is also required to be made.

      Then when the 1st motion of divorce comes up and application is to be made in the family court stating that your daughter is unable to visit to india for the motions of mutual divorce and she can verify it via web cam, duly permitted by court.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My Inlaws are torturing me and asking me to leave the house. I have two…
    Can I apply for divorce, when dvc is ongoing?
    Myself and my wife have been living separately since more than 2 years. We are…
    my daughter married as per christian marriage act. After 5 yrs husband started cheating her.…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>