can i take Divorce from my wife before completion of 1year of marriage

I got married in June 2015. i was forced to marry i girl without seeing her. i refused to marry but my family forced me to marry her on the verge of killing me if i dont marry her. i had to marry her. we had sex as well. but now i dont like her. i want to Divorce her. as she is a characterless lady and has admitted as well. i have been beaten by Police as well. my parents are not supporting me. In this case what should i do?

no, divorce is barred by law within one year of marriage. but with the permission u may file, but which is generally not granted

u can file for the nullity of marriage within first year of marriage but for that you have provide me correct facts after meeting me