Can I get marriage annulled on husband being impotent

My husband tricked me into marrying him by concealing fact of his being impotent. My several tries to get him to a doctor failed. Then he started torturing me in all possible ways i fell extremely unwell due to his cruel behaviour i was under medical treatment for a long time. Around 1yr 6months have passed since marriage. Iv filed 498a and Dv act and my husband has filed injunction and judicial separation. if i file for annulment am i eligible for alimony.

Answers (1)

97 votes

It's better to file a case for divorce On the ground of mental cruelty,as you did not mention by which Act your marriage was registered...It's better to consult about the case directly. There are other factors which are also important to know prior to give proper suggestions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles