Can I get marriage annulled on husband being impotent

My husband tricked me into marrying him by concealing fact of his being impotent. My several tries to get him to a doctor failed. Then he started torturing me in all possible ways i fell extremely unwell due to his cruel behaviour i was under medical treatment for a long time. Around 1yr 6months have passed since marriage. Iv filed 498a and Dv act and my husband has filed injunction and judicial separation. if i file for annulment am i eligible for alimony.

It's better to file a case for divorce On the ground of mental cruelty,as you did not mention by which Act your marriage was registered...It's better to consult about the case directly. There are other factors which are also important to know prior to give proper suggestions.