Can I get divorce if my wife has psoriasis and I didn't know of it

25-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Hi, I got married a girl who has psoriasis 5 months ago. One day, some how I have taken her to hospital and they told that it is severe psoriasis and also she is pregnant now. after that, I have asked my wife whether she has before marriage or after marriage then she told me that she has before marriage and their parents also said the same but they are saying that they did not think it is psoriasis and also, they are saying whenever she gets red patches they will use medicines. I have proof that she has it before marriage I have inquired about the disease and they said that it is incurable. Can I file divorce? Do we need to pay maintenance allowance even if they cheated?

Answer #1
If she had psoriasis then it was an important information which ought to have been supplied to you before marriage and by concealing the same and saying that the woman is in good health, they have committed misrepresentation and fraud on you.
Hence, you are entitled to annulment of marriage. However, this will happen only if you didn't have voluntary sexual intercourse with her after you came to know about this fact.