Can i get divorce if marriage was agreed and accepted by elders?

I love someone and we are in a relation since the last 5 years. Some time ago my grand mother fixed my marriage to another girl. My gtandma is a heart patient and I told her that I love someone else and please do not accept this marriage proposal but she accepted the proposal and now I got married to that other girl.

But I cannot imagine my life without my lover and I want to divorce my wife. Please suggest.

Answer

If we take that you have married that girl and you want to divorce that girl we would like to suggest you that try to reconcile with this girl to whom you have married. A married relationship is not between two individuals but is between two families.

If again, you persist to divorce from your wife then you can file a case for divorce after one year of your marriage.