Can I get a Lie Detection (polygraph) test if i doubt my would be wife

I am about to get married soon and I have some doubts on the character of my would be wife.

Can I get a lie detection / polygraph test done to check if she tells the truth about a few things.

If yes, how to go about it and where can I get this done from in Delhi?

Assuming you are Hindus,

Marriage is a very sacrosanct relationship. We would like to suggest that you should trust your fiancee.

Regarding your query, there is no law that provides for allowing you a lie detector test to judge the character of your wife.   

Our advice to you would be that you should have faith in your fiancee.