Can I file domestic violence case against my in laws

Dear lawyers, After going through several documents available on internet,I realized that the abuses I face at my inlaws face come under DV. I'm interested in filling a DV against my husband and my in laws but I have some confusion which I'm noting down below - 1. My matrimonial home and my husband's household are in different district of the same state.If I need to file a DV, I need support of my parents but they are sick and travelling to my in laws place is bit of a challenge for them. I was wondering if I can file a DV from my parents place?

For the  purpose of  jurisdiction  for  filing  divorce  petition ,  there  are three place  for  conferring territorial jurisdiction  1. where the marriage  took place 2. Place where the respondent  resided 3. The parties last resided  together 
you can file  such  proceeding  any  where  of the places  stated above