Can I claim maintenance if my husband is in a government job

03-May-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Can I get some monthly money for living bcz he is in govt.job ITBP

Answer #1
Yes you can claim for maintance under hindu marriage act and under crpc. And if your husband has gov. Job it is easy he can not hide his income. For maintance you need to provide reasonable cause. Thank you
Answer #2
Yes you can claim maintenance from your husband in such cases. But the amount of the maintenance will also depend upon your income (in case if you are working), child if any, and other factors like his other obligations towards his family members.

Such maintenance can be claimed under section 125 Cr.P.C, Domestic violence Act, Hindu Marriage act, etc.
Answer #3
It is the duty of a husband to mantain his wife and family mambers....if a husband is not to do so it is a misconduct and domastic voilance of a husband and govt servant...
You may file an application before family court for mantainance....
For mor advice contact personally...