×

quesCan husband withdraw from mutual divorce?

Can the husband extract money from our family on pretext of agreeing to go for a mutual divorce? Can he later on refuse to sign for mutual divorce? What can we do later on?

• ansAfter filing for divorce by mutual consent your husband is at liberty to change his mind. He may not turn up for hearing on the second motion.

In such case if he withdraws his consent from your petition for mutual divorce can be dismissed.

Thereafter, you have to then file fresh petition for divorce, also claim for maintenance.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services