Can husband maintain physical relation with wife after filing divorce

Sir, The husband filed divorce petition u/s 13 HMA, after know that his wife lives in adulterous relationship and given birth to a child of resp. no. 2.After file of, Divorce petition , the wife return to their husband home, maintain physical relation with husband and file complaint against husband. No FIR registered in Police station & compromise made to live separate till decision of court.After this both live separately. After 9 months,wife given birth to 2nd child.Now allegation proved against wife and divorce decree allowed on adultery & cruelty grounds against wife.After divorce, now, husband has taken custody of the 2nd child through court.Sir, In this case 1. The husband has condoned act of adultery or not? 2. If husband condoned adultery, even then,he is eligible for file adultery complaint of ipc 497 against resp no. 2 (adulterer) or not?

Answers (1)

129 votes

actually there is not so easy to explain thewholeof the details in such way because it require the converaayion to be verbal thus you may contact only then will beble to explain the whole details with you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles