×

quescan husband claim share in wife property

My husband has an illicit relationship with another woman. He had named property in my name 20 years back but he wants his share in the property. Is that applicable under the law? Can he get a share in property and do i and my children have a share in property which is in his name. We have not filed a divorce case and neither do i plan so.

• ansHow was property transferred in your name? was it by gift deed duly stamped and registered? If property was transferred in your name by gift deed you are absolute owner of said property . Your husband has no right in said property. You can dispose the said property as you so desire.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services