Can husband ask bank statement in domestic violence maintenance case

I have booked a petition under domestic violence. Can my husband ask for my bank statement? can he ask the account statements of those accounts which are known to him? or he can ask for ALL Accounts associated to my PAN Number. He may have my PAN number too.

Yes the husband has right to ask for it if the wife is wrongly claiming maintenance inspite of she is earning handsome salary. again the choice is yours if you wish to give or not. if you do not give then assumptions may be taken that you have income

Your husband can ask you for anything but you are not bound to give him any details unless court orders it to be produced and still then you need not give your husband anything you can give directly to the court. please consult your lawyer before taking any steps or giving any documents and as this case comes under criminal jurisdiction i don't think pan number or account numbers are relevant.