Can alimony be claimed 5 years after divorce

I got divorced in 2012 through mutual divorce and didnt ask for any money as i was working in mnc. I lost my job soon after my divorce approx 6-7 mmonths later and since then have been surviving on small time freelancing jobs whatever i get..moreover my parents are retired and unfortunately in very bad financial situation since last 2 years coz rental income which was their only source of income stopped in 2015. Can i ask for alimony or maintainence now atleast till i dont get a full time job or get married.

Hello, I need to know the terms agreement of your Divorce first, if you are agreed with the term agreement amicably then he is bound otherwise not. So in that case please share your details, I need to see those documents to advise you correctly.