can a husband file for divorce without informing

Sir i have been married since 9 months & from 2 months m staying with my dad. Can he give me divorce with letting me know or without my concern? Is it possible?

What made you to return to your father's place from your matrimonial home. You have every right to stay in your matrimonial home, if it is not possible ,your husband has to arrange for alternative accommodation to you. If he has sent you by force to your father's home file suit for RCR(Restitution of Conjugal Rights).

Whereas he can not give you divorce without letting you know. If any Divorce suit is filed, you will certainly get notice to enable you to contest the suit.