×

quesBrother in law's extra marital affair

My brother in law is having an extra maritial affair and his Mom, Wife and children are suffering, we had given him enough time to forget past and get back to his family but he is not cooperating. We suspect he has go married to his girlfriend.

What should we do?

• ansYou need to contact a local detective agency. Gather all evidence of his extra marital affair. If he refuses to listen or reason, file for divorce on grounds of adultery. If he has remarried during subsistence of his earlier marriage, you can file complaint of bigamy against him under section 494 of IPC.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services