boy not agreeing to give Divorce after filing Mutual Divorce

I got marriage before 2 years back, but now i applied fir mutual divorce, but boy is not agreeing to give divorce. What can i do now?

Answers (1)

411 votes

As you have filed for Mutual Divorce and your husband is not giving you divorce now. did you both file for the Mutual Divorce Petition and appeared in the Court on the 1st Motion? is he denying now to give divorce before the 2nd Motion? you can now file a Contested Divorce petition in the court asking for Divorce from your husband, you can plea in the court that your husband had agreed to give Mutual Divorce but later refused to. 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles