Arya samaj mandir refusing to correct mistake in marriage certificate.

I got married in Arya samaj mandir. There was a mistake in the certificate issued by them. At that time I asked them to rectify it and they said that it can be done at any time later on. I was excited to go on my honeymoon and didn’t get it changed right away.

Later when came to get it changed they are asking lot of money in advance to make the changes. Where should I complain about it? The nationality of my wife is wrong in the certificate.

Address letter to Arya Samaj for correcting mistake in nationality.

Also, enclose relevant documents like passport which would indicate nationality.

If no reply is received send another reminder by Speed Post.

If Arya Samaj refuses to rectify mistake lodge written complaint with the person heading Arya Samaj locality.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari