Applied for mutual divorce. After 6 months still delayed. What to do?

we have filed a mutual divorce case of son . period of 6 month has been expired. but the advocate is still taking the date. case was filed by the she side by mutual consent and the advocate was hired by the she side and we have paid the fees. case was filed at jabalpur residence of she side. they are linger on the case by taking dates. every thing was returned before filing the case to the she side. what we should do. we are outsider. what we should do . post the reply at my e-mail.

Answer

Divorce by mutual consent is easiest and fastest remedy avalaible to couple . In certain circumstances courts even do away from the requirement of 6 months period . It will end the mutual misery rather than let it continue. You must talk to your advocate and if still hes not presenting petition for mutual divorce you can complaint againt him regarding his ingenuity and unprofessional behavior . You can give a letter in writing (complaint) to the head of the bar counsel in your area, and then they will take it for enquiry or you can hire a more efficient advocate who will expedite the matter.