quesApplied for divorce but property on both partner's name- how to claim

Hi, I had filed mutual petition for divorce 4 months back. Next hiring is 4th Jan '17. We purchased a property i.e. row house in year 2014 the property is mortgage with DHFL as it is on loan basis, currently i am paying the EMI. House is in the name of me & co-applicant is my Husband. Now i want this property to be solely under my name as i am paying the bank EMI's. Also i had given 5lacs to my husband so as he should not claim his rights on the said house, same has been mentioned in the mutual petition too along with cheque details which was agreed by him too. Now, i want to register this house under my name and my husband being secretary of the said society is not giving the NOC as he has dues to clear from the society. And society is not offering NOC to me because of the society outstanding, since house is under both name i.e. me as applicant and my husband as co-applicant. Since i had paid the amount he had asked for i.e. 5 lacs & now i want the house to be registered under my na

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansDo u have emi paid receipt in your name?
      Have u taken receipt of 5 lakh given to your husband?
      You need to take release deed in your favour from your husband if you want full ownership of that property.

      Advocate Bharat Pandirao Pawar

        Vishrantwandi, Pune

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I want to know how to find out whether the person is divorced or not…
    i want to divorce my husbund and me and may small child give us alymony
    I got married in 10th Mar'15. My husband and his family members continuously toucher me…
    I am Hindu girl and had an arya samaj registered marriage with a Hindu boy…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>