After death of husband, in laws started torturing sister. What to do?

My sister lives in Bangalore with her in- laws. She has a daughter of 9 years.she works with SBI. Her husband passed away 6 years back in accident. She stayed at her in-laws after the incident keeping in mind that she will take care of them but from past one year they have started torturing her verbally. They are threatening to her to remarry or go back to her parents when my sister resisted they started asking for money if she wants to stay which she started paying it but things are getting worse. I want to go legal to stop this verbal torture and also want to if she is entitled for property?

She can file a criminal case for the torture considering as Domestic Violence under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, against her Inlaws and further she is absolutely entitled to her share in the immovable/movable properties of her deceased husband along with her minor children.