498A dismissed, wife not ready to live together, Can I get divorce

Helo sir. Agar 498a ka case dismis ho jaye our wife out of court is jid per rehe ki vo paise bhi le gi our apne sasural vapis bhi nahi jayegi na talak degi to kya man ko one side divorce mil sakta hai apni wife se 125 ka kharche ka case chal raha ho to please szs me

tum section 9 ka case file karo agar vo na ayee case attend karne ya aap ke paas rehne to tiyar nahi to court refer kar degicase for divorce piurposes, aage case chalega, according to case proceeding hi aap ko divorce meelega otherwise not. ya Both are ready to file the case as muutual divorce.

Under section 13 of the the hindu marriage act, any of the spouse can approach the family court for divorce subject tk ground of divorce. The judge may issue notice anf decide the case in any partys favour.

I have read and understood your query and shall be able to address your concern as I specialise in matrimonial laws. However I shall be needing some more adittional information so as to guide you well.