498A dismissed, wife not ready to live together, Can I get divorce

Helo sir. Agar 498a ka case dismis ho jaye our wife out of court is jid per rehe ki vo paise bhi le gi our apne sasural vapis bhi nahi jayegi na talak degi to kya man ko one side divorce mil sakta hai apni wife se 125 ka kharche ka case chal raha ho to please szs me

Answers (3)

168 votes

tum section 9 ka case file karo agar vo na ayee case attend karne ya aap ke paas rehne to tiyar nahi to court refer kar degicase for divorce piurposes, aage case chalega, according to case proceeding hi aap ko divorce meelega otherwise not. ya Both are ready to file the case as muutual divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

299 votes

Under section 13 of the the hindu marriage act, any of the spouse can approach the family court for divorce subject tk ground of divorce. The judge may issue notice anf decide the case in any partys favour.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
225 votes

I have read and understood your query and shall be able to address your concern as I specialise in matrimonial laws. However I shall be needing some more adittional information so as to guide you well.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles