4 years of marriage want divorce

I have been married according to Hindu culture, 4 years ago and I have a one and half year child, we have a lot of differnces and misunderstandings i want to get a divorce, how do I go about it?

Prior on deciding for divorce, take time to reconcile the differences with your wife. Refer to professional help and a marriage counselor in order to identify the issues and sort out the differences. If reconciliation effort is not successful, then you both can discuss mutually and seek mutual consent divorce.