Wrongly accused in a bank fraud done by directors how to save myself

Dear Sir, I , wish to have your valuable suggestions related to my below mentioned case. A FIR has been filed with CBI in Oct'16 against 4 Bank Managers, other professionals & Directors of a borrowing company. Being innocent I including the other 3 Bank Managers have become victim of the fraud case penetrated by the fraudsters (Directors). In the said FIR the sections mentioned are 120B, 420, 468 & 471 against all of us. As the Manager(Credit) this was my 1st recommended proposal during my probation days in 2012 & the loan was sanctioned by Bank's internal Committee. The Directors of the Company defrauded the Bank by submitting fake deed in 2011 during the 1st sanction of the loan; during this time I did not join the Bank. Unfortunate in 2012 I renewed the limit depending on the TIR & Valuation Reports of Bank's empanelled persons. Bank had already punished me but again on 11.01.17 CBI have visited my residence/office; they have found nothing & gave satisfactory reports

Answers (2)

223 votes

MY OPINION THAT i have follow your matter & i have come to conclusion that you have actually not related your matter according your submission then you have indirectly have involved by the Bank authority / authorities ,that you have many options to rescue in legal ways.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

97 votes

Dear client, you have not mentioned whether any chargesheet has been filed against you . If the chargeshet has not been filed you can file a case for quashing the FIR in the High Court. Has the final report been submitted

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles