Wrongly accused in a bank fraud done by directors how to save myself

Dear Sir, I , wish to have your valuable suggestions related to my below mentioned case. A FIR has been filed with CBI in Oct'16 against 4 Bank Managers, other professionals & Directors of a borrowing company. Being innocent I including the other 3 Bank Managers have become victim of the fraud case penetrated by the fraudsters (Directors). In the said FIR the sections mentioned are 120B, 420, 468 & 471 against all of us. As the Manager(Credit) this was my 1st recommended proposal during my probation days in 2012 & the loan was sanctioned by Bank's internal Committee. The Directors of the Company defrauded the Bank by submitting fake deed in 2011 during the 1st sanction of the loan; during this time I did not join the Bank. Unfortunate in 2012 I renewed the limit depending on the TIR & Valuation Reports of Bank's empanelled persons. Bank had already punished me but again on 11.01.17 CBI have visited my residence/office; they have found nothing & gave satisfactory reports

MY OPINION THAT i have follow your matter & i have come to conclusion that you have actually not related your matter according your submission then you have indirectly have involved by the Bank authority / authorities ,that you have many options to rescue in legal ways.

Dear client, you have not mentioned whether any chargesheet has been filed against you . If the chargeshet has not been filed you can file a case for quashing the FIR in the High Court. Has the final report been submitted