Wrong medical certificate provided to underage couple

I am a retired government doctor. An underage couple once came to me to get an age certificate approved. Their father filed an FIR claiming that his daughter is a 17 years minor and she is now pregnant. He and the police came to me and when I refused, they filed an FIR under section 376, 363,114 of the IPC and put my name in it. The police blames me even when I only conducted physical checks. No tests were done, so wrong certificates were given. I am a senior citizen. What can I do?

Giving such certificates, except in accordance with the legally established procedure, is illegal. Since your name has been added in FIR you will now be prosecuted. Take a bail immediately so that you are not arrested.