Wrong allocation without proof

18-Nov-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My brother used to work in a liquor shop. in this financial year the shop manager is unable to provide the 5lac loss. shop owner is asking the manager to provide the 5lac else he will do FIR against the manager. In the meantime the owner started miss behaving with the staffs and not increasing the salary. yesterday owner miss behaved with my brother, so my brother left the job. now the owner is asking my brother taken 5lac and he will do fir against my brother. please help me with advance.

Answer #1
your brother may file an application against such wrong deeds of the owner before the local police station or before the commissioner of police or before the superintendent of police. The owner may be booked under section 506ipc or under section 385 ipc. The wrong is threatening another or threatening to commit extortion. If the wrong still continues, then don't get delayed to lodge the complaint
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
we cannot stop anyone from filing an FIR what can be done is either to face the investigation bring all relevant material before the police and then get our name excluded from the list of accused in the charge sheet. then another option is to file a counter case against the owner. third is to get the FIR quashed from high court. lastly to face trial and get acquitted if not discharged before at charge hearing. after acquittal a case of defamation and also criminal case can be filed against the owner.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato