What to do if false allegations have been put by neighbours

The neighbour out of vengeance & revenge along with his Mother (67 year old) went ahead and falsely accused my father and myself of the charges mentioned - On 14 August 2015 my Father & I were charged with the following: 1.Outraging modesty of a woman; 2.Criminal intimidation; 3. Assault and using abusive language in gestures. Charges were framed the same day as my Father & I were presented in court and given bail, which is unacceptable under law ??. The Police never investigated the matter & there is an element of Corruption both by the Police & the Lower Courts I feel. I had undergone a Major Operation to my legs (06th May 2015) which left me incapacitated. I was advised not to weight bear for 6 weeks in total. I was unable to walk unaided & was inside our home when the Alleged incident took place (02nd June 2015). Court Public Prosecutor or the Complainant have not attended court since 2015. Hearing does not take place & we are given dates after dates. What are my options ???

Answers (1)

98 votes

First of all you need to appoint an Advocate..
Because court usually tend to only listen to advocate and not client..
For which I can assist you ..
Further we need to find out whether police has filed chargesheet or not..
Secondly if yes then your medical papers has to be annexed along with discharge application in order to get you out of the case...
Thirdly.. to prove the innocence of your father trial has to began for which I May help you

For further details as how do we proceed you may contact me through LawRato anytime

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles