What to do if false allegations have been put by neighbours

The neighbour out of vengeance & revenge along with his Mother (67 year old) went ahead and falsely accused my father and myself of the charges mentioned - On 14 August 2015 my Father & I were charged with the following: 1.Outraging modesty of a woman; 2.Criminal intimidation; 3. Assault and using abusive language in gestures. Charges were framed the same day as my Father & I were presented in court and given bail, which is unacceptable under law ??. The Police never investigated the matter & there is an element of Corruption both by the Police & the Lower Courts I feel. I had undergone a Major Operation to my legs (06th May 2015) which left me incapacitated. I was advised not to weight bear for 6 weeks in total. I was unable to walk unaided & was inside our home when the Alleged incident took place (02nd June 2015). Court Public Prosecutor or the Complainant have not attended court since 2015. Hearing does not take place & we are given dates after dates. What are my options ???

First of all you need to appoint an Advocate..
Because court usually tend to only listen to advocate and not client..
For which I can assist you ..
Further we need to find out whether police has filed chargesheet or not..
Secondly if yes then your medical papers has to be annexed along with discharge application in order to get you out of the case...
Thirdly.. to prove the innocence of your father trial has to began for which I May help you

For further details as how do we proceed you may contact me through LawRato anytime